SDA & The Bil Jee
Sifu Singh JKD for Black Belts - Attack Strategies • 8m 0s
1. Bil Jee & Push Shuffle - Always Torso, Head, Feet, Hands, Breathing, & BTAA Come from the Coil - Adductors, Glutes, Latts connected as one unit
Ultimate Relaxation for speed, off, on, off - relax-fire-relax, no tension - go slow to go faster
The 5 Bows and 6 Box Theories
MODIFIERS - Use BTAA, Set and Break Rhythm with Regular Jab, or vary the strokes with Short & Long Rhythms.
Change the Cadence - Depth of Penetration - Short and Long Rhythms
Up Next in Sifu Singh JKD for Black Belts - Attack Strategies
SDA - Step & Pause to Break The Rhytm...
SDA - Broken Rhythm Footwork
Steel Space, Break Time, and Surprise your opponent
1. Steel Step and Shuffle
2. Skip Heel and Shuffle
3. Steel to the Heel and Shuffle
Break & Set Rhythms by Altering Depth of Penetration and Not Speed Variance, and use the Tactical Pause
1. Step and Slide Bil Jee vs Step + Pause + Bil Je...
ABC - HLH (High-Low-High)
Bil Jee to Now Tek Mechanics - Pull the Hinge, retract and whip, 1 and count
Encroach the Fighting Measure - Don't be too far, or too close
1. Bil Jee(H) - Now Tek(L) - Gua Choi (H) or Bil Jee(H)
2. Bil Jee(H) - Gua Choi(L) - Gua Choi(H) or Bil Jee(H)
MODIFIERS - Use BTAA, Set and Break Rhyth...